Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Meeting Place for those Ancient Wizards who weild the strange power known as the Sacred Flame.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who are you?

Go down 
+7
Lanfear
taranwandering
KroesDemondred
Gorion
Lazarus the Reborn
Al thor
Grimwood
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimwood
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct 2007 - 10:28

I think it is always a good idea to get to know the players behind the mages.

Grimwood I am called but my real name is Johannes. Good friends call me John though. Am 28 years old and from Regensburg/Bavaria (South Germany). As student I plan to become teacher for geography and German. Soon I hope....
Currently I am in a relationship with a beautiful young lady called Anna-Maria.

My history in this game is probably one of the longest of the players that are left. Play since reset #4 (look at hall of fame on main page). During that time I was proud leader of guilds like Once upon a time... (OUT), Bridgeburners (B), Legend of Camelot (LoC) and some smaller ones.
Co-leader I was for example in Memory Remains (MR), The Paradigm (P, with Gorion as our king), Italian Towers of Ancients (ITA), Last Crusade (LC), Ragnarockers (RAG) and countless other ones.
My most favourite colours used to be red and green but since some resets I love black even more. Reasons probably can be found in the existance of Plague of Doom and Dark Ritual. Any question about those colours can be asked, I should be able to answer most of them.

Hmmm...I have many friends in t5p but AT LEAST as many enemies. Can live with that, Gorion can prolly sing the same song. Smile Even was banned for a while because I did not agree with the direction the admin lead the game but that fortunately got solved.
Ah yes... if you see a Haer Dalis hero on the market then it is one of the mages I got a hall of fame with. Smile

So much from me...
Back to top Go down
Al thor
Admin

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct 2007 - 14:45

I started playing November 06 and play as Al thor. My real name is Alan from Cork in Ireland. I am 42 married to Sharon with 1 beautiful little 2 year old girl
I have been lucky to play with some great people over the last year and enjoy the game too much according to my wife Wink
I love playing red as it is the only colour i manage to stay alive in and tend to end up reincarnating as a red mage anytime i tried another colour
I started as Rastus with LPP in N and with CCC mid set in J,lucky enough to find OSF when CCC finished and have played with a most of you since
1st time trying swamp and doing the boring stuff like gelding and wonder building but with some great teachers in the Guild this time around I hope to have a lot of fun learning Black
Enjoy the game

Last edited by on Tue 9 Oct 2007 - 0:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazarus the Reborn
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct 2007 - 21:50

My Name is Wes, my mage name is more or less unknown, i bleieve Lazarus is probably the name most know me by. I have done nothing very successful in T5P, however I have been able to help out a number of mages throughout my almost 2 years of experience... I usually start the set with one color, and if i die fall back to green, the colour I am the most comfortable with. Right now I am a Blue Mage known as Zephyr, any suggestions for blue should be directed my way...
Back to top Go down
Gorion
Paladin Commander
Paladin Commander

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeTue 9 Oct 2007 - 8:29

Hey

My name is Robert Hamberg, 25 years old and work as a economic handling officer at the national insurance agency in Sweden.

I have the longest history in T5P Smile I started playing in the alpha stage of this game when it was still called UTGE and no-one had ever heard of T5P (It was a name Dragolin came up with in beta phase).

I've still today the one who have had most uniques during a reset (in alpha I had all that existed and 3 copies of some as Zeb's script where as lousy then as now Razz ).

I've played in numerous guilds over the years and I've led my share of them. My "baby" is the Paradigm Guild thou, a guild with a long history and tons of great players within it's halls over the years (Grim being one).

But my time is limited these days to run P as it should and therefor I decided that I whould join a new and upcoming guild and help to stabilze it on the server and teach the newer players a thing or two, so if you have questions ask, I'm sadly to lazy to take initative and teach every single one Razz
Back to top Go down
KroesDemondred
Paladin Commander
Paladin Commander
KroesDemondred

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-07-06

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2007 - 0:46

History of Euron Crows Eye:

My name is John Joseph Hill, Jr. I currently live in Beverly, MA, 20 minutes outside of Boston. I have been with the same beautiful girl for the past two years and fully enjoy the life that we are building together, well so far, lol. My interests include corny online games and books, books, books… I enjoy playings sports in my free time, when I haven't smoked myself silly that is.

Music is great. Food is one of my favorite things. I haven't cooked at home in nearly the 2 years I have been with Joanna (a cup or ramen doesn't count as cooking and is really just great drunk food). I enjoy finding that new 'spot' and then forcing friends to eat there with me.

A new graduate from Montserrat College of Art, major in design and theory, I have yet to get off my butt and get a real job. Still waiting tables and the money doesn't get much better. 22 hours a week and tons of money makes John a happy guy! Might be why I am able to be online so much.

I believe this would be my 3rd or 4th reset in t5p. I had played AM many years ago, I mean, I played the last year and got pretty good. Used to sit in top 20 there. I was playing and losing bad in the last set and then AM stopped. I would look for it every couple months and just this year, 6 years later? I found both AM and then t5p.

Learning anew and gave up on AM to allow more time in t5p. That and I really sucked something awful. I tend to ramble and such…

So, sorry and nice to meet you all.

Kroes Demondred, Demon Knight
Red General of the Hall of the Immortalis
Guardian of the Temple Riahz 'al Zahir
Back to top Go down
http://www.trepidfoxdesign.com
taranwandering
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2007 - 6:34

Hey! I'm just getting back into T5P after a few years of not playing and everything seems so different! I'm looking into joining the guild and thought that I'd say hi. I am a 23 year old English lit graduate student at Columbia University finishing up my M.A. :-)

Anyway, I thought I'd drop by and say hello. Send me a message sometime at #432.

One suggestion, make the battle report forum private. Other guilds could search for your web page and register on your forums and get your stack info.
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Paladin Knight
Paladin Knight

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2007 - 19:25

i love reading fantasy/sci-fi books and games. that where i get my name Lanfear from the book series of The Wheel of Time. afro

Lanfear (LAN-feer) is one of the primary antagonists of the Wheel of Time fantasy series by Robert Jordan. She is one of the Forsaken. Unlike the other Forsaken, Lanfear chose her name herself.

Lanfear is actually a girl's name. but since i like assassin-type character so i thought it would be more fitting to use a girl gender since more girls are graceful and fluid that are necessary for a stealth-type character.

ive first encounter t5p a few years ago, 5 or 6 years ago, but never paid any attention to it. ive seen it played by my friends named Francis and his bestfriend mark. which happen to be my real name also -- Mark tongue
anyway, Francis is known as "Anigel" on t5p community Very Happy and based from my experience playing t5p 3 or 4 normal resets ago, it seems that Anigel is a very known contributor and player of t5p. ive seen his name as author of some units artwork and his name is even mention on the Talisman of the Sand item.

enough about Anigel. ive played all normal resets as a black mage. ive played my first reset with Empire of Chaos guild, then ive played my 1st full reset with Valar Morghulis (VM) with Aevarex, Titantia, Madmax and some other vets. thanks to VM ive learned so much about t5p. i was about to rank that reset but unfortunately OUT and NES joined to kill VM mages Sad i cast my very 1st POD that time Razz but unfortunately i still dont know how to recover after POD and with some help from Princess Caramella online spelling -- i died and failed to HoF Crying or Very sad then i was part of MOB and now a member of BOE.

i never played serious on Jumpstart, ive played my 1st Jumpstart as Cyndane and tried a red mage (i was intrigued with Nids and Hellfire Very Happy ) and last jumpstart ive played black mage again where my only purpose is to practice using POD. ive practice most of the reset and thats where ive learned to use POD Twisted Evil

Lanfear
Mark, 23 of age from Philippines
Back to top Go down
Gorion
Paladin Commander
Paladin Commander

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2007 - 0:29

OH OH OH OH OH OH!!!!

I must get to talk to Ani if possible!! It's the player I miss the most from all my years in t5p.
Back to top Go down
Diabolus
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2007 - 9:44

Well, I guess I could write up a bio too...
Let us see... I'm a 20 year old male from Detroit, Michigan, USA. I work at The Henry Ford Museum, a rather glamorous institution, with the decidedly inglorious job of dish washing. I'm currently attending Henry Ford Community College (It may be interesting to note that The Henry Ford Museum, Henry Ford CC and Ford Motor Company are all independent companies.) and am majoring in Industrial Drafting and CAD Technology. I was going to graduate at the end of this semester but my English teacher just recently recommended that I drop because there's no way for me to save my grade. Sad So the current plan there is to transfer to Wayne State University into their Engineering Technology program and take that last silly class online during my first semester at Wayne State.
As far as my gaming bio goes, I started out at AM while I was in middle school. I sucked really bad and died a lot, so I stopped playing after a couple sets. Shortly there after I found Nukezone, where I've played on and off ever since. Towards the beginning of the summer, one of my freinds that introduced me to AM the first time told me that it came back. So, I've been plying TR ever since, and that's where I spend the majority of my online time leading my baby, Ministry of Nightmares. You can find me on TR under the same name I use here, or as White Bread (I got banned so I had to change my name) on Nukezone. I found t5p about two weeks ago and applied to OSF on a whim. I've always played black on TR, so that's what I started out as here, but then after I got killed by Dune I came back as red to try and help out the war effort, I'm sure I'll end up being black again at some point though, I always do.
Hmmm... let's see, I'm a bit of an IRC prankster, so if you see me posting spell reports for successful casts of "Immortality" or "Finger of Death" you know why. I play to kill other mages, I'm always starting wars when I'm leading, and I'm kind of the executioner in all my other guilds. I just never saw much fun in ranking, but this game feels different for some reason, it makes me want to rank up, I think it has to do with the small player base I found here.
Well... I think that's enough prattling for now.

P.S. This emoticon made me laugh hysterically, and I'm not sure why. affraid
Back to top Go down
Lanfear
Paladin Knight
Paladin Knight

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2007 - 15:40

LOL Gorion Very Happy

the latest game we've been playing including Anigel is Warcraft 3 Dota. they've been serious in practices and training to join different tournys. and from what i've heard last is that Anigel is gonna work on some place i dont know where;)

Gorion you should have not deleted Sad . OSF lacks active members on this war against Dune. Gorion deleted, Green left OSF, Vandal was killed, Al thor almost died, i am left to defend to defend the top spot. and i dont doubt that they can bring me down also. and worst is i cant help those mages below.
can you reincarnate and help OSF? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gorion
Paladin Commander
Paladin Commander

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2007 - 15:53

Lanfear wrote:
LOL Gorion Very Happy

the latest game we've been playing including Anigel is Warcraft 3 Dota. they've been serious in practices and training to join different tournys. and from what i've heard last is that Anigel is gonna work on some place i dont know where;)

Gorion you should have not deleted Sad . OSF lacks active members on this war against Dune. Gorion deleted, Green left OSF, Vandal was killed, Al thor almost died, i am left to defend to defend the top spot. and i dont doubt that they can bring me down also. and worst is i cant help those mages below.
can you reincarnate and help OSF? Very Happy

Please read this post https://sacredflame.forumotion.com/guild-hall-f3/all-things-come-to-an-end-t121.htm
Back to top Go down
Boomhauer
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2008 - 14:42

Salut,

My name is Cody Alexander Young, 26, working at Intel (Fab 22, Ocotillo, Arizona, USA). First stumbled on to these RTS type games while I was in the Navy, a buddy recommended them as a way to pass the time when we were doing system boots and all that was running were the unclass. terminals. I pretty much play for the same reasons now, I work four twelve hour shifts a week, and I pass the down time here. I'll start logging in during my off time once we're all moved in towards the end of February.

This is my first run here, but I'm enjoying it. My mage, Boomhauer, isn't too shabby for his second week I don't think. Next reset though, I intend to come with the thunder, its rank one or nothing Wink

Like the guild, you guys seem swell. If it starts up after the next reset reserve me a spot.
Back to top Go down
Razorblade
Paladin Knight
Paladin Knight
Razorblade

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeSun 6 Apr 2008 - 11:38

Hello, Razorblade signing up for duty

I'm Bart, am 29 years old at the time this reset ends and i live in Belgium
I'm one of those that got addicted to this game and have been playing for over 4 years now

Don't think you need more information pirat

and most important of all, i love beer !!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Padre
Ruling Council
Ruling Council

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008 - 6:06

Hi everyone.

My name is Tony and I started my T5P addiction at university when I should have better spent my time studying. study I'm an accountant in Calgary(in the oil and gas industry of course) although there are far more beautiful places I would rather be. Although I've been playing for a few years I still only know a handful of players but I'm going to hopefully change that over the next couple of resets.

Happy to meet you all cheers

slye/the eel/dervish/bald bull
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tavern-
Jump to: