Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Meeting Place for those Ancient Wizards who weild the strange power known as the Sacred Flame.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to LiB

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Al thor
Admin

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Welcome to LiB Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to LiB   Welcome to LiB Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008 - 18:24

Welcome all, post your BRs under the colour of the mage you attack, any info you have that will benefit all feel free to post on the different forums
Use this link to introduce your self
Enjoy the game
Back to top Go down
Al thor
Admin

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Welcome to LiB Empty
PostSubject: A new beginning   Welcome to LiB Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008 - 18:31

bounce I started playing this game about 1 1/2 years ago and my 1st full set on turbo (jump) as it was then was as Rastus with LPP, Played 1/2 set before that with CCC before finding a niche in OSF as Al thor
I prefer Red but have played a cpuple of sets as swamp and currently playing Blue on N so can help with any of those
Never tried White but have played with some very good desert mages and with Ekim one of the best greens around i will not make a fool of myself on that subject Razz
At 42 i am one of the oldest layers probably, married with 1 child (little girl almost 3) but i enjoy the game . From Cork in Ireland so only time i am on after 0300 ST is when i am drunk but often the times of my best runs
Anyway Enjoy the game cos at the end of the day THAT IS WHAT IT IS!!
Have fun
Back to top Go down
Candus
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Welcome to LiB Empty
PostSubject: MY hello and info   Welcome to LiB Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008 - 20:18

Hi to all I am new to this guild and relatively new to this game, this is my 4th reset on turbo and I started turbo slightly before i started normal.

Althor, I like you even better than before....now I don't feel quite as old. I'm 51, 4 kids though only one is still at home, 8 grandkids from the three who've left home. Despite that, oddly enough I'm a full-time student...way too long a story to try to go into here. I've been gaming on PC's since well before windows 3 made windows something for all to use (though I did play one strategy game that used the windows 1 interface as part of the game) strategy games have always been my preference.

In t5p I have played all colors except black (don't like managing problems with nondisbandables and black has way to many of those for my taste) I started on this server as red and joined the Red Death that reset...for future reference I feel that a guild of all one color is a seriously bad idea, balance works better. After that set I did sets as blue and gree with CTH/CTU (same guild no idea why she changed the code for it). Oddly enough in that guild I wound up immediately in leadership, the guildmaster was looking for leaders with experience in specific types of strategies and when I offered if all else fails to share how I had recovered from multiple BBQ's and spell/items combos that had been near death experiences (intended as humor, though I had done that) she put me in leadership for that "strategy knowledge." Unfortunately I have gotten even better at such recoveries....maybe this set I can learn enough to avoid such near death experiences. Speaking of which my new lesson from the current set on normal is....don't be the one who finishes off the veteran player at the end of a BBQ....50 turns of Black Death, definitely not worth it.

Hope to learn and have fun here, hope to get to know you all in the process
Back to top Go down
M.S.D
Paladin Knight
Paladin Knight

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Welcome to LiB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to LiB   Welcome to LiB Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008 - 4:38

HEllo, Candus and eveyone else.

playing pc games since 2004 and this is th only game i've played:)

did try star wars but beh.

anyways thanks for joining this guild hope we can help you out in anyway
Back to top Go down
eeps
Paladin Knight
Paladin Knight

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Welcome to LiB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to LiB   Welcome to LiB Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008 - 3:02

i posted some things that i have gathered from either people or from other guilds i have joined that are of interest in the library of knowledge section, some things i feel that everyone that plays should know at some point. if i can find more stuff i will or from my guilds forums ill transfer it over.

if anyone needs anything else from me i usually hang out in irc chat even if im not logged into my mages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to LiB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to LiB   Welcome to LiB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to LiB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tavern-
Jump to: