Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Meeting Place for those Ancient Wizards who weild the strange power known as the Sacred Flame.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ranks within forum.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KroesDemondred
Paladin Commander
Paladin Commander
KroesDemondred

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-07-06

Ranks within forum. Empty
PostSubject: Ranks within forum.   Ranks within forum. Icon_minitimeThu 7 Feb 2008 - 0:43

Ok everybody, I just thought it would be fun to add some icons and ranks for how many posts you have on this page. I have not decided if I (depending on what others think, etc.) want to keep it totally based on how our hierarchy is on the guild page in game or to put in some surprise ranks that only show up for maybe 10 posts, but meant to be fun.

Like, you are a nothing until you post at least once. A 'noob' after posting once. A paladin after posting 15 times. Well, you get the idea. Now, the fun part would be to make it so that say, from post numbers 20-25 you are a flame eater. Maybe from 40-45, you are a rug muncher, just some lewd, off-beat ideas to make it more fun in here.

The idea of more fun can be done a few ways. The most important thing is to get more people posting Battle Reports, right?

I don't like the icons that it gives. Was thinking on some Flames, maybe color coordinated, but same icon or something. The ones provided here do not quite do OSF justice. Or maybe weapons.

Kroes
Back to top Go down
http://www.trepidfoxdesign.com

Ranks within forum.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tavern-
Jump to: